What is the information collected by us?
We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you. We collect the following data when you browse or shop at www.mybeech.com:
1) We process the personal data required to complete and despatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order.
2) We collect your email address when you sign up to receive our Newsletter.
3) If you register for a Mybeech account, we collect your name, email address, password, country, day and month of birth and additional information regarding your your marketing preferences.
4) We collect and process data about your browsing on www.mybeech.com, including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages. If you have registered for an account, we collect browsing data about your access to the dedicated areas of the website.
5) If you are a customer of www.mybeech.com, or if you have given us your consent, we collect and process your personal data for direct marketing activities.
How do we use the information collected by us?
We use your personal data to:
1) Fulfil orders and provide service information – we gather from you information about your product selection, your name, delivery address, your payment information and any further information needed to fulfil your order (such as any special delivery instructions). The information on your order marked * is
mandatory because without it we will be unable to fulfil your order.
2) Process Returns and address complaints and queries – where you return a product or make a query or complaint, we will keep the information you give us to ensure that we comply with our contractual and regulatory requirements, to ensure appropriate further communication with you, and to improve our
products and services.
3) Remember you and view activity on our site – if you have allowed access to cookies our site will automatically remember you the next time you visit, to pre-populate fields to make ordering easier and to improve your experience by directing you to information on our site that we think will be of interest to you. We also gather details of your visits to our site, including details of pages viewed, accessed or visited, your use of any interactive features on the
site, and the length of your visit. We might also contact you to remind you about items in your shopping basket which you have not checked out.
4) Communicate product offers, events and competitions – we will use contact details you have given us, along with any information you have given us about your gender or age, and information about your previous orders to send you information about our products, offers and events that we think will be of
interest to you.
5) Update our records – we will periodically check that the personal data we store for the purpose of communicating with you is accurate. If you would like to update the personal data we hold about you, please update your account information and preferences on our site.
6) Legal purposes – we sometimes need to use personal data that we have gathered from you or third parties (such as law enforcement or credit reference agencies), or that you have provided to us, to comply with our legal obligations or for other legal reasons – for example to trace fraudulent transactions. We may also use your personal data where it is reasonable for us to do so and where there is no disadvantage to you.
How long do we keep your data?
We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed. Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
Who do we share personal data with?
We may share your personal data with the following categories of third parties:
1) Our service providers where necessary to make products and services available to you and to promote our products and services to you, such as our suppliers of IT and marketing services.
2) Credit reference, fraud prevention, and law enforcement agencies where it is necessary for us to do so to enforce a legal obligation or otherwise where it is fair and reasonable for us to do so for example for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
What are your rights?
1) Access to your personal data: you may request access to a copy of your personal data.
2) You may withdraw your consent at any time. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to withdraw your consent and we will delete your data in line with your right to erasure below.
3) You may ask us to rectify inaccurate information held about you. If you would like to update the data we hold about you, please contact us on using the details below and provide the updated information or log on to your profile at www.mybeech.com and update your information.
Links to third party websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
When someone visits mybeech.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.